Complex Real Estate Litigation
High value real estate litigation requires experienced professionals who understand sophisticated deals, financing and ownership structures and the unique rules and regulations that apply to real estate and secured transactions in order to help clients achieve their objectives in the most efficient manner possible. Clients that require such real estate litigation services turn to DKP Real Estate Litigation Practice, comprised of trial lawyers who have devoted their careers to handling real estate-related cases on a recurring basis.
Real Time Experience
Our Complex Real Estate Litigation Attorneys routinely represent owners, developers, lenders, loan participants, borrowers, landlords, tenants and other clients in disputes involving:
- • Purchase/sale contracts and options, including acquisition, post-closing adjustment, specific performance and escrow matters, as well as rescission and other fraud/mistake claims.
- • Secured loans, including foreclosure, receivership, guaranty enforcement and disbursement issues, as well as lender liability and bad faith claims.
- • Loan participations and other co-ownership arrangements, including inter-creditor agreement and agent disputes.
- • Management and operating agreements, including resort, hotel and shopping center operator issues, as well as common area maintenance and other reconciliation issues.
- • Ownership structures, including partnership, limited liability company and percentage disputes, such as dissolution, participation rights, termination and dilution issues.
- • Title matters, including bona fide purchaser/encumbrancer status, lien and ownership priority, easement rights, mechanic’s lien rights, adverse possession and other prescriptive rights.
- • Commercial leases, including eviction, and rights of first refusal matters.
- • Foreclosure defense.
- • And much more.
Contact DKP - Florida Complex Real Estate Litigation Attorney